Wednesday, April 2, 2008

~I'm baaack!!~

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, children of all ages... I present to you my new blog post..

Lame I know but, I guess Ive been on exile a little too long. Well the real reason for taking time off my blogging (which led to the deletion of every post I ever made) was I felt that my blog did not have a specific theme, well yeah it had a little bit of everything but I felt that it did not serve any purpose what so ever. So after much thought I decided, quit trying to make your blog look outstanding, but start making every post more meaningful and thoughtful, something people will be encouraged with..

So this would lead to my why I choose "I Assuage You" as a blog title. I know you must be wondering what on earth does assuage mean, the 1st time I heard it I thought it was a bad word. But it's far from a bad word, according to the Webster's dick(dictionary) assuage means to ease, to comfort, to appease something or someone..

I feel that blogging has been so much about putting up your thoughts that sometimes we tend to post things without thinking, and I have been guilty of that. Instead of wanting to bring people down with every post I make,I want to be a source of encouragement to others, share my thoughts on life that would edify the people who reads this. Life is not always about correcting the wrong, there is also a part of it where we must applaud the upright and the good. This does not however mean that we shun the bad, but it means we give grace to the bad, encourage them, beckon them and lead them to the right path. Do it not out of superiority but do it with love and compassion.

So with this I cut the ribbons, to give you Your Assuage.. May you be blessed :)

No comments: